Sunday, April 10, 2016

WELL, HELLO THERE. IT'S BEEN A WHILE.


This is the first post in almost six years.  I don't know why I haven't done more, really.  This blog started out primarily for communication with family.   It seems that as technology progressed, social media expanded, and smart phones became smarter, other forms supplanted using this blog.  However, some things aren't easily expressed in 140 or less characters.  So, perhaps blogging still has a place in my life.  We'll see, as I've contemplated a shift in what I would post.

Much has happened in our lives since I last wrote something in 2010, but we don't need to dwell too long on that.  Got older, moved to a new-to-us home, lost pets, gained pets, made new friends, lost some old ones, new granddaughter.  Life continues it's wonderful, exciting, inexorable pace.  For everything, I am grateful.

No comments: